sreda, 20. maj 2009

Rehabilitation is coming to an end (I hope)

Since my last visit to a doctor the hand is working almost perfectly. It is interesting that I can lift heavy loads but almost not able to cut bread with a knife. It is just one position that is hurting and I belive that I don`t use this one in the air. So how to know this? By trying to fly of course. Today I might take a scholl glider and try the moving of the hands in the air. I tried with a speedbar and hooked in a harness but you can feel everything only by trying to fly.
In the mean time I was able to do other stuff. I can say that I had a realaxed time with some BBQs next to our river with our club members. One time we got together to say goodbye to our club member and his girlfriend who are going on a 1 year trip around Asia by public transport. They went with the car for a piece of road where they will leave the car. So, why not draw something on their car. Well let he pictures speak for themselfs :) In betwen I worked with our students who suprised me with a 2 h fligh around our valley. Here comes the time where they will need to make the licence and I get them of my chests :) Another group is coming now so we will work with them now from begining. They have a hill lessons made so now the mountain jumps are coming.
In betwen the weather was working great for me as there was not that many realy flying days and it looks like it is all improving now. Actualy here are the temperatures like in the mid summer... We will see what next months brings...
So I hope that the wind calms down today and in the evening I get a touch of the air again.

Working with the students

The two travelers

We will see what police will have to say about it :)

Waterfall Kozjak in Kobarid

The club gang

Ni komentarjev: